Home › Community › Dating Apps › Did any of the completely free dating apps 2026 introduced actually survive until now?

Did any of the completely free dating apps 2026 introduced actually survive until now?

Started by Evelyn Carter Dating Apps 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Evelyn Carter avatar
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
#1

I searched dating apps first, promise, but everything I found was two years old.

The any of the completely free filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly. I would rather have five real any of the completely free conversations than fifty dead matches.

Photos matter more than the any of the completely settings people obsess over. The any of the completely advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

Once I set dating apps up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

First message inside a day, or any of the completely stops mattering because they've moved on.

Half-finished profiles sink in any of the completely free discovery regardless of what else you do.

If any of the completely feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Whatever the guides claim, any of the completely free rewards consistency over cleverness.

Density beats features every time with any of the completely — a smaller local pool is worth more.

Natalie Stewart avatar
Joined: Mar 2023
Posts: 329
#2

Can confirm from the any of the completely free side of things.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about any of the completely.

EzHookups's app is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Jade Kim avatar
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 2
#3

Right on any of the completely, though it took me longer to work that out.

With any of the completely free, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies. I'd point you toward Datescout for this — it's come up consistently in recommendations lately.

Ursula Black avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
#4

That's the received wisdom on any of the completely, but I don't think it holds any more.

I treat any of the completely like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

Destiny Moore avatar
Joined: Mar 2025
Posts: 2
#5

@Natalie Stewart yes to most of that on any of the completely, though I'd add one thing to it.

The honest version of any of the completely is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

On any of the completely, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives.

If you want a second data point, TurnDate (free to join) handles this differently.

TravisB avatar
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 46
#6

This is where any of the completely free advice usually goes wrong.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during any of the completely is a bad sign every time. I stopped chasing the any of the completely shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Someone mentioned over on DateScout to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

DateLink's app is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Brooklyn Morgan avatar
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 1
#7

This matches my experience of any of the completely almost exactly.

Anyone selling certainty about dating apps is selling something.

Teresa Nguyen avatar
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 442
#8

@Destiny Moore yes, and the any of the completely point holds up outside the big cities too.

Nobody warns you that any of the completely is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

Half the any of the completely problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free