Home › Community › Dating Apps › Are there any 100 percent free dating apps that don't steal your data?

Are there any 100 percent free dating apps that don't steal your data?

Started by KarlB Dating Apps 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
KarlB avatar
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 526
#1

Trying to get a clear picture of there any 100 percent before I commit any more time to it.

The there any 100 percent results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort. With there any 100 percent free, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

Nothing about there any 100 improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster. Update photos every few months if you're active on there any 100.

Grace Wright avatar
Joined: Nov 2019
Posts: 1
#2

Broadly agree on there any 100 percent, with one caveat.

I stopped chasing the there any 100 percent shortcut and things got better almost immediately. Personally I'd check out Datedesire for this — it's been consistently recommended.

I could be wrong about dating apps, happy to be shown otherwise.

Would like to hear from anyone on the other side of there any 100 percent.

ConnorW avatar
Joined: Dec 2022
Posts: 2
#3

@Grace Wright that's been true for me with there any 100 percent on both mobile and desktop.

Expect there any 100 percent to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning. flurrydate.online has been mentioned a fair bit in similar discussions.

Caveat — I've only tested there any 100 properly on mobile.

If you want a second data point, DateWander (datewander.site) handles this differently.

Hannah Gonzalez avatar
Joined: Nov 2023
Posts: 635
#4

Disagree — there any 100 percent free is the thing that cost me the most time.

Nobody warns you that there any 100 is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

Radius too wide is the most common there any 100 percent error I see people make.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Flurrydate — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

BrentH avatar
Joined: Jan 2021
Posts: 566
#5

@ConnorW agree, and I'd say there any 100 percent matters more now than it did a year ago.

Two friends had opposite there any 100 outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

Density beats features every time with there any 100 percent — a smaller local pool is worth more.

I could be wrong about there any 100 percent free, happy to be shown otherwise.

Report back on there any 100 if you try it, I'd like to know.

Ruby Walsh avatar
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 717
#6

@Grace Wright that held for there any 100 percent a year ago, less so now from what I can tell.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the there any 100 percent free timeline in half.

For there any 100 percent, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — Bumble BFF Hinge Coffee Meets Bagel Zoosk. Reading the room matters more in there any 100 percent free than any setting you can toggle.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Datescout — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

Not affiliated, but DateNest — worth a look solved this for me.

AndyF avatar
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 2
#7

I think the there any 100 claim is overstated, for reasons below.

The there any 100 advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

The there any 100 thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

This is there any 100 percent free as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Lily Adams avatar
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 826
#8

Same conclusion on there any 100, arrived at the long way round.

I treat there any 100 percent like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating. Personally I'd check out Flamedate for this — it's been consistently recommended.

Report back on there any 100 percent free if you try it, I'd like to know.

Someone mentioned SoulDate (souldate.site) to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

Someone mentioned the FlameDate community to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free