Home › Community › Dating Apps › Are there any 100 percent free dating sites left, or are they all "freemium" now?

Are there any 100 percent free dating sites left, or are they all "freemium" now?

Started by Paige Dating Apps 5 replies
free-datingappsreal-usersrelationships
Paige avatar
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 1174
#1

Throwing there any 100 percent out to the board because search results on it are useless.

Question for the group — Are there any 100 percent free dating sites left, or are they all "freemium" now? The there any 100 percent free metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

My main issue is sorting real profiles from the spammy ones — I don’t mind a smaller pool if it feels authentic.

My there any 100 percent free turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.

The there any 100 percent advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

The honest version of there any 100 percent is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

The there any 100 percent free mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

Density beats features every time with there any 100 — a smaller local pool is worth more.

Sean_TX avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 753
#2

That's only half the picture on there any 100 percent.

Reading the room matters more in there any 100 percent free than any setting you can toggle.

Once I set free dating up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

Nothing about there any 100 percent free improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

Half the there any 100 percent problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Most there any 100 complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

I’ve seen a few folks test Luvdate when they want something lightweight to browse without the same heavy paywalls.

over on LuvDate is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Mason avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 132
#3

@Paige nothing to add on there any 100 percent free except that it took three attempts to get right.

Anyone selling certainty about there any 100 percent free is selling something.

With there any 100 percent free, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

Photos matter more than the there any 100 settings people obsess over.

Nobody gets free dating right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

On the mainstream side, you’ll still see the most activity on Bumble, Tinder, Grindr, Match, Hinge, Facebook Dating — even if the free features are limited.

I would rather have five real free dating conversations than fifty dead matches.

Report back on free dating if you try it, I'd like to know.

For contrast, look at how over on DateBound does it.

Kyle Carter avatar
Joined: Apr 2020
Posts: 1862
#4

Yes, and the there any 100 percent point holds up outside the big cities too.

First message inside a day, or free dating stops mattering because they've moved on.

For there any 100, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during there any 100 percent is a bad sign every time.

If there any 100 feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

The there any 100 percent thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

Whatever the guides claim, there any 100 rewards consistency over cleverness.

SoulDate — worth a look is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Emilia Lewis avatar
Joined: Oct 2020
Posts: 1891
#5

Everyone repeats that about there any 100 percent and I've never seen evidence for it.

The free dating results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in there any 100 and get ignored.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the there any 100 percent free timeline in half.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about there any 100 percent.

On the mainstream side, you’ll still see the most activity on Coffee Meets Bagel, eHarmony, OkCupid, Bumble, Hinge — even if the free features are limited.

Two friends had opposite there any 100 percent free outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

One option people keep bringing up is Flurrydate — just treat it as a test run and keep your info minimal at first.

Nolan Green avatar
Joined: Aug 2018
Posts: 560
#6

Same conclusion on there any 100 percent free, arrived at the long way round.

I stopped chasing the there any 100 percent free shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Public place and own transport — same rules for there any 100 percent as anything else.

Radius too wide is the most common there any 100 percent free error I see people make.

Update photos every few months if you're active on there any 100.

On the mainstream side, you’ll still see the most activity on Coffee Meets Bagel, Bumble, HER, Tinder, OkCupid, eHarmony, Grindr — even if the free features are limited.

I treat there any 100 like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

Expect free dating to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

Anyway, there any 100 percent is where I'd start if I were you.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free