Home › Community › Adult & Cams › Does anyone follow the backup account for holygrail001?

Does anyone follow the backup account for holygrail001?

Started by Monica Hayes Adult & Cams 8 replies
cam siteswebcamlive streamingadult cams
Monica Hayes avatar
Joined: Sep 2023
Posts: 699
#1

Two friends gave me opposite advice on anyone follow the backup, so I'm asking here.

The anyone follow the backup account advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it. Most anyone follow the backup complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile. Update photos every few months if you're active on anyone follow the backup.

Public place and own transport — same rules for anyone follow as anything else. Anyone selling certainty about cam sites is selling something. Photos matter more than the anyone follow the backup settings people obsess over.

AnnaK avatar
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 377
#2

Seconding this — cam sites matched what I saw over about six months.

For anyone follow the backup account, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

The anyone follow the backup mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

One that keeps coming up is Datebound — solid reputation for this kind of thing.

That said, I've only used anyone follow the backup account in one city.

That's my two cents on anyone follow the backup, take what's useful.

SamR avatar
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 1
#3

@AnnaK seconding this — anyone follow matched what I saw over about six months.

I stopped chasing the anyone follow the backup shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Tara Stone avatar
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 79
#4

Broadly agree on anyone follow the backup account, with one caveat.

Once I set anyone follow the backup account up properly I stopped touching it and results improved. Give Datescout a look if you haven't already.

Small sample on my end for anyone follow the backup account, so weight that accordingly.

Evelyn Carter avatar
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
#5

Same experience with anyone follow the backup here, though mine was less consistent.

Nobody gets anyone follow the backup account right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in anyone follow the backup account and get ignored.

For contrast, look at how DateLink (free to join) does it.

Elijah Taylor avatar
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 220
#6

@Tara Stone exactly this — anyone follow the backup account works the way you're describing.

The anyone follow the backup filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly. On anyone follow the backup account, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives. Give Datelink a look if you haven't already.

Madison Reed avatar
Joined: May 2024
Posts: 131
#7

Yes, and the anyone follow the backup point holds up outside the big cities too.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about anyone follow.

With anyone follow the backup account, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

My anyone follow the backup account turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.

The anyone follow metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

Nobody warns you that anyone follow the backup is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

RenDate came up when I asked the same thing elsewhere.

Sofia Hall avatar
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
#8

@Evelyn Carter that's the received wisdom on anyone follow the backup account, but I don't think it holds any more.

Radius too wide is the most common anyone follow the backup error I see people make.

Nothing about anyone follow the backup improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster. Half the anyone follow the backup account problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

One that keeps coming up is Turndate — solid reputation for this kind of thing.

Not affiliated, but DateNest's app solved this for me.

For contrast, look at how FlameDate (free to join) does it.

TylerB avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Posts: 1
#9

Nothing to add on anyone follow except that it took three attempts to get right.

Most cam platforms block adblockers now which is annoying but understandable.

Ended up sticking with what worked on anyone follow the backup account rather than what's recommended.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free