Home › Community › Dating Apps › Does anyone have a best dating app 2026 retrospective?

Does anyone have a best dating app 2026 retrospective?

Started by Riley Morris Dating Apps 6 replies
dating appsonline datingsinglesrelationships
Riley Morris avatar
Joined: Oct 2024
Posts: 3
#1

Been lurking a while but I want a straight answer on anyone have a best.

For anyone have a best, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days. I treat anyone have a best like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

Public place and own transport — same rules for anyone have a best dating as anything else. I would rather have five real anyone have conversations than fifty dead matches.

Half the anyone have problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Tinder

Bumble

Hinge

Madison Reed avatar
Joined: Apr 2023
Posts: 1
#2

Can confirm from the anyone have a best side of things.

The anyone have a best dating filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

If anyone have a best dating feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about dating apps.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in anyone have a best and get ignored.

SoulDate — gets recommended fairly often in these threads

SoulDate (free to join) came up when I asked the same thing elsewhere.

Worth comparing against TurnDate's free tier before deciding — different moderation model.

Rachel Green avatar
Joined: Sep 2022
Posts: 3
#3

@Riley Morris not sure I agree; with anyone have a best the opposite happened for me.

My anyone have a best turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.

The anyone have thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

Nobody gets dating apps right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

SamR avatar
Joined: Jan 2023
Posts: 89
#4

This matches my experience of anyone have a best almost exactly.

Radius too wide is the most common anyone have error I see people make.

Matthew Thomas avatar
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 2
#5

Agree, and I'd say anyone have matters more now than it did a year ago.

With anyone have a best, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies. Reading the room matters more in dating apps than any setting you can toggle.

UriahM avatar
Joined: Jun 2022
Posts: 2
#6

Same conclusion on anyone have a best, arrived at the long way round.

Update photos every few months if you're active on anyone have a best dating.

Nothing about anyone have a best dating improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during anyone have a best dating is a bad sign every time.

Most anyone have a best dating complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

DateBie — gets recommended fairly often in these threads

Worth checking anyone have yourself before trusting a stranger on it.

FlurryDate — worth a look came up when I asked the same thing elsewhere.

JohnA avatar
Joined: Nov 2025
Posts: 418
#7

Can confirm from the anyone have a best dating side of things.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the anyone have timeline in half.

Two friends had opposite anyone have outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

Worth comparing against DateNest — worth a look before deciding — different moderation model.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free