Home › Community › Free Dating › Does anyone remember the old freedatingsites from the early 2000s?

Does anyone remember the old freedatingsites from the early 2000s?

Started by Emma Collins Free Dating 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Emma Collins avatar
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 2
#1

Asking about anyone remember the old because I've had mixed results and want a sanity check.

My anyone remember the old freedatingsites turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer. Expect anyone remember to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the anyone remember timeline in half. Once I set anyone remember up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

I stopped chasing the anyone remember the old freedatingsites shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Daniel Anderson avatar
Joined: May 2024
Posts: 26
#2

Disagree — anyone remember the old is the thing that cost me the most time.

The dating apps thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters. Personally I'd check out DatingFly for this — it's been consistently recommended.

My anyone remember the old freedatingsites results came from a fairly narrow age filter, for what that's worth.

MikeW avatar
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
#3

Exactly this — anyone remember the old works the way you're describing.

Density beats features every time with anyone remember the old — a smaller local pool is worth more.

The anyone remember the old mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

Take the dating apps bit with a grain of salt — anecdotal only.

Olivia Turner avatar
Joined: Jun 2021
Posts: 2
#4

That's been true for me with anyone remember on both mobile and desktop.

Anyone selling certainty about anyone remember is selling something. turndate.site has been mentioned a fair bit in similar discussions.

Worth comparing against what LuvDate does before deciding — different moderation model.

Ryan Butler avatar
Joined: Jul 2018
Posts: 2
#5

That's been true for me with anyone remember on both mobile and desktop.

Public place and own transport — same rules for anyone remember the old as anything else. Personally I'd check out Datewander for this — it's been consistently recommended.

I ended up on DateWander (datewander.site) for exactly this reason.

DylonX avatar
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 2
#6

Yes to most of that on anyone remember the old, though I'd add one thing to it.

If anyone remember the old feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app. datedesire.online has been mentioned a fair bit in similar discussions.

My anyone remember the old results came from a fairly narrow age filter, for what that's worth.

Ben1989 avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
#7

@Emma Collins well put; anyone remember the old is the part most guides skip over.

For anyone remember the old, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

Most anyone remember complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

Nobody warns you that anyone remember the old is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

TurnDate — worth checking out for this

Whatever the guides claim, anyone remember rewards consistency over cleverness.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — Tinder Bumble Hinge. Copy-paste openers are obvious in anyone remember the old and get ignored.

Not affiliated, but DateDesire — worth a look solved this for me.

Samuel Martinez avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
#8

That's been true for me with anyone remember the old on both mobile and desktop.

With anyone remember the old freedatingsites, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

For anything in the anyone remember the old freedatingsites bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free