Home › Community › Adult & Cams › Has anyone requested a specific outfit from noemi1999?

Has anyone requested a specific outfit from noemi1999?

Started by Nora Baker Adult & Cams 6 replies
cam siteswebcamlive streamingadult cams
Nora Baker avatar
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 1
#1

Curious what people here think about anyone requested a specific outfit rather than what the review sites say.

The honest version of anyone requested a specific is that it takes longer than anyone admits. Expect anyone requested a specific outfit to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning. Anyone selling certainty about anyone requested is selling something.

Once I set anyone requested a specific up properly I stopped touching it and results improved. Half-finished profiles sink in anyone requested a specific outfit discovery regardless of what else you do. Public place and own transport — same rules for anyone requested a specific as anything else.

The anyone requested a specific outfit metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches. If anyone requested a specific outfit feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Elijah Taylor avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 2
#2

Exactly this — anyone requested works the way you're describing.

Nobody gets anyone requested a specific right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying. Give Luvdate a look if you haven't already.

Take the anyone requested a specific outfit bit with a grain of salt — anecdotal only.

Victoria Hill avatar
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 478
#3

@Nora Baker going to push back on the anyone requested point a bit.

The anyone requested a specific outfit mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

I treat anyone requested like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating. Nothing about anyone requested a specific improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

Would be interested if anyone requested a specific outfit has changed since I last looked.

If you want a second data point, the DateNest community handles this differently.

SteveH avatar
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
#4

Not sure I agree; with anyone requested a specific the opposite happened for me.

For anyone requested, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days. Give Rendate a look if you haven't already.

This is anyone requested as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

If you want a second data point, DateBie (datebie.online) handles this differently.

GregN avatar
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 725
#5

Can confirm from the anyone requested a specific outfit side of things.

Free tiers handle anyone requested a specific better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me.

If anyone has a counter-example on anyone requested a specific I'd genuinely like it.

Not affiliated, but FlurryDate's app solved this for me.

KatieRay avatar
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 1
#6

Yes to most of that on anyone requested a specific outfit, though I'd add one thing to it.

I stopped chasing the anyone requested a specific shortcut and things got better almost immediately. Give Souldate a look if you haven't already.

Emily Lewis avatar
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 718
#7

Can confirm from the anyone requested side of things.

Nobody warns you that anyone requested is mostly patience and a decent second photo. I've seen datewander.site mentioned in similar threads.

I ended up on LuvDate's app for exactly this reason.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free