Home › Community › Dating Apps › Out of all the 2026 dating apps that launched, which ones are actually still active?

Out of all the 2026 dating apps that launched, which ones are actually still active?

Started by MikeW Dating Apps 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
MikeW avatar
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1
#1

Been lurking a while but I want a straight answer on out of all.

Nobody gets out of all right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying. The out of all the 2026 filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

The out of all results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort. Public place and own transport — same rules for out of all as anything else.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in out of all and get ignored.

For anything in the out of all bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions.

OkCupid

Match.com

eHarmony

Henry Robinson avatar
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
#2

That tracks with what I've run into on out of all.

The out of all metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches. With out of all the 2026, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

over on DateNest is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Chris Evans avatar
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 223
#3

@MikeW yes to most of that on out of all the 2026, though I'd add one thing to it.

Expect out of all to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

The out of all thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

FlameDate (free to join) is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Paula Rivers avatar
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 3
#4

Respectfully, out of all hasn't been my experience at all.

Anyone selling certainty about out of all is selling something.

The out of all mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

Worth putting alongside the usual options for comparison — Grindr Scruff Growlr Jack'd. Half the out of all problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

My out of all results came from a fairly narrow age filter, for what that's worth.

SidneyB avatar
Joined: Dec 2025
Posts: 1
#5

@Henry Robinson well put; out of all is the part most guides skip over.

Nothing about out of all improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster. The out of all the 2026 advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

Happy to be corrected on out of all if someone has better data.

Someone mentioned browsing DatingFly to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

Sandra Cruz avatar
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 2
#6

Exactly this — out of all works the way you're describing.

I treat out of all the 2026 like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during out of all is a bad sign every time.

Mia Robinson avatar
Joined: May 2021
Posts: 1
#7

Same conclusion on dating apps, arrived at the long way round.

Radius too wide is the most common out of all error I see people make. I'd point you toward Souldate for this — it's come up consistently in recommendations lately.

Not claiming out of all the 2026 is universal — just what I saw.

If you want a second data point, over on EzHookups handles this differently.

Ingrid Park avatar
Joined: Sep 2025
Posts: 3
#8

@Chris Evans well put; dating apps is the part most guides skip over.

On out of all, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives.

First message inside a day, or out of all the 2026 stops mattering because they've moved on.

I stopped chasing the out of all shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

FlameDate — gets mentioned a lot in these discussions

If out of all feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Worth checking out of all yourself before trusting a stranger on it.

I ended up on browsing TurnDate for exactly this reason.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free