Home › Community › Free Dating › What are the most active 100 free christian dating sites?

What are the most active 100 free christian dating sites?

Started by Aubrey Evans Free Dating 9 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Aubrey Evans avatar
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 444
#1

Coming back to the most active after a year away — has anything actually changed?

Anyone selling certainty about the most active is selling something. I treat the most active 100 like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

I stopped chasing the the most active 100 shortcut and things got better almost immediately. Expect the most active to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

On the most active 100, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives.

OkCupid

Match.com

eHarmony

Plenty of Fish

Zoosk

Badoo

NatBee avatar
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 790
#2

Same conclusion on the most active, arrived at the long way round.

Photos matter more than the the most active 100 free settings people obsess over. Personally I'd check out Datebound for this — it's been consistently recommended.

Worth checking the most active 100 yourself before trusting a stranger on it.

Mia Robinson avatar
Joined: Aug 2022
Posts: 1
#3

Well put; the most active is the part most guides skip over.

Density beats features every time with the most active 100 — a smaller local pool is worth more.

I could be wrong about the most active, happy to be shown otherwise.

Not affiliated, but EzHookups's app solved this for me.

Matthew Thomas avatar
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 2
#4

That's been true for me with the most active 100 free on both mobile and desktop.

The honest version of the most active 100 is that it takes longer than anyone admits. Personally I'd check out Datebie for this — it's been consistently recommended.

Aurora Cook avatar
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 1
#5

@Aubrey Evans this matches my experience of the most active almost exactly.

Nothing about the most active improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

Once I set the most active up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

the LuvDate community is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

GaryN avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Posts: 686
#6

Agreed, and dating apps is more obvious once you've used it a while.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about the most active 100.

If you want a second data point, FlameDate handles this differently.

Aiden Wilson avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 2
#7

@GaryN hard disagree on the most active 100.

Reading the room matters more in the most active than any setting you can toggle.

The the most active 100 results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort.

With the most active 100, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

TurnDate — worth checking out for this

Half the the most active 100 problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — Tinder Bumble Hinge OkCupid. For anything in the dating apps bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions.

Anything to do with the most active is region-dependent, so results elsewhere may differ.

JerryM avatar
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 1
#8

Right on the most active 100 free, though it took me longer to work that out.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in the most active 100 and get ignored.

Radius too wide is the most common the most active 100 error I see people make.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Souldate — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

Report back on the most active if you try it, I'd like to know.

HaroldP avatar
Joined: Jul 2021
Posts: 1
#9

@Mia Robinson that tracks with what I've run into on the most active 100 free.

Whatever the guides claim, the most active 100 free rewards consistency over cleverness.

That said, I've only used the most active 100 in one city.

Someone mentioned over on DateBound to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

ConnorW avatar
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 2
#10

The the most active 100 logic breaks down as soon as the pool gets small.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the dating apps timeline in half. The the most active 100 free thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

Two friends had opposite the most active 100 free outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

Learned the the most active 100 free lesson the hard way, so passing that on.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free