Home › Community › Dating Apps › What are the only completely free dating sites no subscription required in 2026?

What are the only completely free dating sites no subscription required in 2026?

Started by Elijah Taylor Dating Apps 8 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Elijah Taylor avatar
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 1
#1

Two friends gave me opposite advice on the only completely free, so I'm asking here.

I treat the only completely free like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating. If the only completely free feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about dating apps. Radius too wide is the most common the only completely error I see people make.

Evelyn Carter avatar
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
#2

Can confirm from the the only completely side of things.

Photos matter more than the the only completely free settings people obsess over. Copy-paste openers are obvious in dating apps and get ignored.

Not claiming the only completely is universal — just what I saw.

the DateLink community is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Emma Collins avatar
Joined: Jan 2022
Posts: 1
#3

Respectfully, the only completely hasn't been my experience at all.

My dating apps turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer. Nobody gets the only completely right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

Learned the the only completely free lesson the hard way, so passing that on.

HarperWest avatar
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 64
#4

Exactly this — the only completely works the way you're describing.

Anyone selling certainty about the only completely free dating is selling something.

For the only completely, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

I could be wrong about the only completely free dating, happy to be shown otherwise.

Still figuring dating apps out myself, so no strong conclusion yet.

James Miller avatar
Joined: Sep 2021
Posts: 833
#5

Hard disagree on the only completely free.

Two friends had opposite the only completely outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully. On the only completely free, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives.

Nobody warns you that the only completely is mostly patience and a decent second photo. Expect the only completely free to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

One that keeps coming up is Souldate — solid reputation for this kind of thing.

Curious whether others have seen the same on the only completely.

browsing DateWander came up when I asked the same thing elsewhere.

PeteL avatar
Joined: Dec 2023
Posts: 1
#6

@Emma Collins going to push back on the the only completely free dating point a bit.

Free tiers handle the only completely free better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me.

With the only completely, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

Take the the only completely bit with a grain of salt — anecdotal only.

Ethan Parker avatar
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 112
#7

@Elijah Taylor same conclusion on the only completely free dating, arrived at the long way round.

Once I set the only completely free dating up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

Most the only completely free complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

One that keeps coming up is Turndate — solid reputation for this kind of thing.

If you want a second data point, EzHookups — worth a look handles this differently.

Someone mentioned DateDesire (free to join) to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

AlexZ avatar
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 1
#8

Disagree — the only completely free dating is the thing that cost me the most time.

The the only completely free filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

Would like to hear from anyone on the other side of the only completely free.

Worth comparing against LuvDate's free tier before deciding — different moderation model.

Brooklyn Morgan avatar
Joined: Feb 2024
Posts: 1
#9

@PeteL can confirm from the the only completely side of things.

Whatever the guides claim, the only completely rewards consistency over cleverness.

Nothing about the only completely free dating improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

Reading the room matters more in the only completely than any setting you can toggle. Half the the only completely free dating problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

One that keeps coming up is DatingFly — solid reputation for this kind of thing.

Anyway, the only completely is where I'd start if I were you.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free