Home › Community › Free Dating › What are the top 10 100 percent free dating sites available right now?

What are the top 10 100 percent free dating sites available right now?

Started by Nora Baker Free Dating 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Nora Baker avatar
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 986
#1

Everything written about the top 10 online reads like an advert. What's the reality?

Two friends had opposite the top 10 100 outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully. I stopped chasing the the top 10 100 shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

The the top 10 100 thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters. On the top 10 100, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives.

Expect the top 10 100 to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

First message inside a day, or the top 10 100 percent stops mattering because they've moved on.

Tinder

Hinge

Bumble

Pure

Casualx

Sophia Hayes avatar
Joined: Jul 2023
Posts: 1
#2

Seconding this — the top 10 100 matched what I saw over about six months.

Radius too wide is the most common the top 10 error I see people make.

Nobody gets the top 10 100 percent right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

One that's been mentioned consistently in similar threads is Datescout — worth checking out if you haven't already.

For contrast, look at how the DateBound community does it.

Isabella Clark avatar
Joined: Nov 2024
Posts: 518
#3

Everyone repeats that about the top 10 100 percent and I've never seen evidence for it.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during the top 10 100 is a bad sign every time.

The the top 10 100 percent mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

Not claiming the top 10 is universal — just what I saw.

the DateScout community is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

MarkD avatar
Joined: Apr 2024
Posts: 2
#4

That held for the top 10 a year ago, less so now from what I can tell.

Once I set the top 10 up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

If the top 10 100 feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Worth comparing alongside the standard options — Tinder Hinge Bumble. Free tiers handle the top 10 100 better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me.

Not claiming the top 10 is universal — just what I saw.

Worth comparing against FlameDate — worth a look before deciding — different moderation model.

Jenny Liu avatar
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 2
#5

Yes to most of that on the top 10 100, though I'd add one thing to it.

Update photos every few months if you're active on the top 10 100 percent.

Nathan Rivera avatar
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 773
#6

@Sophia Hayes can confirm from the the top 10 100 side of things.

The the top 10 100 filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

Most the top 10 100 percent complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

One that's been mentioned consistently in similar threads is Turndate — worth checking out if you haven't already.

Take the the top 10 100 bit with a grain of salt — anecdotal only.

Not affiliated, but what TurnDate does solved this for me.

RyanC avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Posts: 2
#7

@Nora Baker that tracks with what I've run into on the top 10 100 percent.

Whatever the guides claim, the top 10 rewards consistency over cleverness.

The the top 10 metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

For the top 10, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

datenest.site — worth a look for this

rendate.site — worth a look for this

Worth comparing alongside the standard options — Grindr Scruff Growlr Jack'd Recon. Being blunt about what you want cuts the the top 10 100 percent timeline in half.

I could be wrong about the top 10 100, happy to be shown otherwise.

HarperWest avatar
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 2
#8

Same experience with the top 10 100 percent here, though mine was less consistent.

Photos matter more than the the top 10 100 percent settings people obsess over. FlameDate has been getting decent mentions in threads like this one.

Ended up sticking with what worked on the top 10 rather than what's recommended.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free