This the top 100 question has been bugging me for weeks, so asking outright.
I would rather have five real the top 100 free conversations than fifty dead matches. Whatever the guides claim, the top 100 free rewards consistency over cleverness.
With the top 100, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies. Public place and own transport — same rules for the top 100 free as anything else.
Half-finished profiles sink in the top 100 discovery regardless of what else you do.
The the top 100 free mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.
Seconding this — dating apps matched what I saw over about six months.
If the top 100 free messaging feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app. Personally I'd check out Flamedate for this — it's been consistently recommended.
Nothing to add on the top 100 except that it took three attempts to get right.
Nobody gets the top 100 free messaging right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying. DateLink has been mentioned a fair bit in similar discussions.
Still figuring the top 100 free out myself, so no strong conclusion yet.
Right on the top 100 free messaging, though it took me longer to work that out.
For the top 100 free, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days. Personally I'd check out Datelink for this — it's been consistently recommended.
The the top 100 logic breaks down as soon as the pool gets small.
Density beats features every time with the top 100 — a smaller local pool is worth more.
My the top 100 turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.
Nobody warns you that the top 100 is mostly patience and a decent second photo. Nothing about the top 100 free messaging improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.
One that keeps coming up in threads like this is DatingFly — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.
Respectfully, the top 100 hasn't been my experience at all.
The the top 100 free messaging results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort. FlameDate has been mentioned a fair bit in similar discussions.
Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.