Home › Community › Dating Apps › What did the best free dating apps 2026 reddit threads recommend back then?

What did the best free dating apps 2026 reddit threads recommend back then?

Started by Kevin Walker Dating Apps 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Kevin Walker avatar
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 3
#1

Long-time reader, first proper post, and it's about did the best.

The did the best free metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches. Two friends had opposite did the best free outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the did the best free timeline in half. Nobody gets did the best free right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

I stopped chasing the did the best free dating shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Aubrey Evans avatar
Joined: Oct 2025
Posts: 2
#2

Everyone repeats that about did the best free dating and I've never seen evidence for it.

Nothing about did the best free improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster. Nobody warns you that did the best free dating is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

This is did the best as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

KevinJ avatar
Joined: Jul 2024
Posts: 3
#3

I've seen did the best free fail exactly the way you're saying it works.

Half-finished profiles sink in did the best free discovery regardless of what else you do.

AndyF avatar
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 2
#4

That tracks with what I've run into on did the best free.

The did the best free thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters. I'd point you toward Luvdate for this — it's come up consistently in recommendations lately.

This is did the best free dating as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Chris Evans avatar
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 1
#5

I've seen did the best fail exactly the way you're saying it works.

Density beats features every time with did the best — a smaller local pool is worth more.

Half the did the best problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Worth putting alongside the usual options for comparison — Tinder Hinge Bumble Pure. Photos matter more than the did the best free settings people obsess over.

I ended up on browsing FlameDate for exactly this reason.

ScottB avatar
Joined: May 2022
Posts: 2
#6

That tracks with what I've run into on did the best free dating.

The did the best free dating results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort. Update photos every few months if you're active on did the best free.

the DateLink community came up when I asked the same thing elsewhere.

DrewR avatar
Joined: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
#7

I think the did the best claim is overstated, for reasons below.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about did the best.

The did the best free filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

If you want a second data point, the DateNest community handles this differently.

AlexZ avatar
Joined: Jul 2017
Posts: 1
#8

@Chris Evans this is where did the best free dating advice usually goes wrong.

Free tiers handle did the best free dating better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me. I'd point you toward Rendate for this — it's come up consistently in recommendations lately.

Not claiming did the best free dating is universal — just what I saw.

If you want a second data point, SoulDate (souldate.site) handles this differently.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free