Home › Community › Dating Apps › What is the number one dating app for success rates in 2026?

What is the number one dating app for success rates in 2026?

Started by Scarlett King Dating Apps 9 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Scarlett King avatar
Joined: Feb 2022
Posts: 1
#1

Throwing the number one out to the board because search results on it are useless.

Half-finished profiles sink in dating apps discovery regardless of what else you do. Being blunt about what you want cuts the the number one timeline in half.

Free tiers handle the number one better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me. Density beats features every time with the number one — a smaller local pool is worth more.

The the number one dating app metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

HER

Lesly

Scissr

CalebM avatar
Joined: Feb 2022
Posts: 1
#2

Seconding this — the number one dating matched what I saw over about six months.

Whatever the guides claim, the number one dating rewards consistency over cleverness. I'd point you toward Souldate for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

EmmaT avatar
Joined: Apr 2023
Posts: 2
#3

Can confirm from the dating apps side of things.

Half the the number one dating problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Most the number one dating complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

Elijah Taylor avatar
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 1
#4

@CalebM yes to most of that on the number one dating app, though I'd add one thing to it.

Two friends had opposite the number one dating outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully. I'd point you toward Datenest for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Serena Blake avatar
Joined: Sep 2024
Posts: 896
#5

Exactly this — the number one dating works the way you're describing.

Update photos every few months if you're active on the number one. DateLink gets decent mentions in threads covering this.

ZachR avatar
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 2
#6

@EmmaT yes to most of that on the number one dating app, though I'd add one thing to it.

Nobody gets the number one dating app right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying. I'd point you toward Luvdate for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

DateNest (free to join) is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

I ended up on DateLink's app for exactly this reason.

Andrew Torres avatar
Joined: Apr 2023
Posts: 2
#7

Same experience with the number one dating app here, though mine was less consistent.

Nobody warns you that the number one is mostly patience and a decent second photo. turndate.site gets decent mentions in threads covering this.

Ended up sticking with what worked on the number one dating rather than what's recommended.

EliotN avatar
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 1
#8

@Andrew Torres yes to most of that on the number one, though I'd add one thing to it.

The honest version of the number one is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

I treat dating apps like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

One that keeps coming up in similar discussions is Rendate — worth a look if you haven't checked it out yet.

Would like to hear from anyone on the other side of the number one.

Not affiliated, but DateBound solved this for me.

Avery Allen avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Posts: 1
#9

@EliotN that's only half the picture on the number one dating.

Public place and own transport — same rules for the number one dating as anything else.

The the number one dating app advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

Worth putting alongside the usual suspects — Hinge Coffee Meets Bagel Bumble OkCupid. Expect the number one dating to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

Faith Turner avatar
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
#10

@ZachR this matches my experience of the number one dating almost exactly.

If the number one dating feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app. I would rather have five real the number one conversations than fifty dead matches.

Curious whether others have seen the same on the number one.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free