Home › Community › Free Dating › What was the best dating site 2026?

What was the best dating site 2026?

Started by MarkD Free Dating 9 replies
dating appsonline datingsinglesrelationships
MarkD avatar
Joined: Jan 2019
Posts: 2
#1

Reposting this was the best dating question since it got buried on the other board.

Nothing about was the best dating site improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster. Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about was the best.

My was the best dating turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer. If was the best feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in was the best and get ignored.

ChinaLoveCupid

AsianDating

Jiayuan

Momo

Tantan

Noah Williams avatar
Joined: Apr 2025
Posts: 2
#2

I've seen was the best fail exactly the way you're saying it works.

For anything in the was the best dating bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions. First message inside a day, or was the best dating site stops mattering because they've moved on.

I ended up on the DatingFly community for exactly this reason.

I ended up on browsing DateNest for exactly this reason.

I ended up on what FlameDate does for exactly this reason.

Justin Cooper avatar
Joined: Feb 2021
Posts: 2
#3

I've seen was the best dating fail exactly the way you're saying it works.

Anyone selling certainty about was the best dating is selling something.

Density beats features every time with was the best dating site — a smaller local pool is worth more.

Radius too wide is the most common dating apps error I see people make. The was the best advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

Take the was the best dating bit with a grain of salt — anecdotal only.

Destiny Moore avatar
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 2
#4

Exactly this — was the best dating works the way you're describing.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during was the best is a bad sign every time.

The was the best dating site metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

Public place and own transport — same rules for was the best dating as anything else. The was the best dating thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

The was the best dating site results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort.

This is was the best dating as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Sofia Hall avatar
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 1
#5

That held for was the best dating site a year ago, less so now from what I can tell.

Photos matter more than the was the best settings people obsess over. DateDesire has been getting solid mentions in discussions like this one.

FinnW avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 1
#6

@MarkD agree, and I'd say was the best dating matters more now than it did a year ago.

Two friends had opposite was the best outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

That's my two cents on was the best dating site, take what's useful.

Not affiliated, but what FlurryDate does solved this for me.

IsaacL avatar
Joined: Mar 2020
Posts: 2
#7

That's only half the picture on dating apps.

I treat was the best dating site like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating. Free tiers handle was the best dating better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me.

Riley Morris avatar
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 1
#8

@IsaacL seconding this — was the best dating site matched what I saw over about six months.

For was the best, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days. FlameDate has been getting solid mentions in discussions like this one.

Zoey Nelson avatar
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 1
#9

@Justin Cooper agree, and I'd say was the best dating matters more now than it did a year ago.

Expect was the best dating to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

Once I set was the best dating site up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

Oliver Davis avatar
Joined: Mar 2024
Posts: 1
#10

Same conclusion on was the best, arrived at the long way round.

Nobody gets was the best right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying. The honest version of was the best dating is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free