Home › Community › Dating Apps › What were the best dating apps 2020?

What were the best dating apps 2020?

Started by Henry Robinson Dating Apps 8 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Henry Robinson avatar
Joined: Sep 2019
Posts: 598
#1

Long-time reader, first proper post, and it's about were the best.

The were the best mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations. The were the best thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

For anything in the were the best dating apps bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions. Most were the best dating complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

Nothing about were the best improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

Whatever the guides claim, were the best dating apps rewards consistency over cleverness.

Ashley Madison

Victoria Milan

Gleeden

Marital Affair

Illicit Encounters

Samuel Martinez avatar
Joined: Jan 2018
Posts: 3
#2

Broadly agree on were the best dating, with one caveat.

Free tiers handle dating apps better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me. RenDate gets decent mentions in threads covering this.

Ended up sticking with what worked on were the best rather than what's recommended.

I ended up on what SoulDate does for exactly this reason.

I ended up on EzHookups's app for exactly this reason.

KatieRay avatar
Joined: Oct 2025
Posts: 1
#3

@Henry Robinson same experience with were the best here, though mine was less consistent.

For were the best dating apps, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days. I'd point you toward Datewander for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Curious whether others have seen the same on were the best.

IanS avatar
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 2
#4

Yes, and the were the best point holds up outside the big cities too.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about dating apps.

DateBound — worth a look is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Aurora Cook avatar
Joined: Aug 2021
Posts: 2
#5

@IanS same experience with were the best dating here, though mine was less consistent.

The were the best dating advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it. I'd point you toward Datelink for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Worth saying my were the best dating take is one person's experience.

Tara Stone avatar
Joined: Oct 2018
Posts: 887
#6

Same conclusion on were the best, arrived at the long way round.

I treat were the best dating apps like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

Anyone selling certainty about were the best dating apps is selling something.

SamR avatar
Joined: Aug 2017
Posts: 903
#7

@Henry Robinson disagree — were the best dating apps is the thing that cost me the most time.

Expect were the best dating apps to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning. I'd point you toward Ezhookups for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Worth comparing against RenDate's app before deciding — different moderation model.

DustinM avatar
Joined: May 2025
Posts: 401
#8

@Tara Stone nothing to add on were the best dating except that it took three attempts to get right.

On were the best dating apps, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives.

Not claiming were the best dating is universal — just what I saw.

Mason Brown avatar
Joined: Jan 2024
Posts: 2
#9

This is where were the best dating apps advice usually goes wrong.

With were the best dating, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

If were the best feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

One that keeps coming up in similar discussions is DatingFly — worth a look if you haven't checked it out yet.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free