Home › Community › Dating Apps › What were the casual dating apps 2026 trends?

What were the casual dating apps 2026 trends?

Started by Wyatt Clark Dating Apps 10 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Wyatt Clark avatar
Joined: Apr 2025
Posts: 2
#1

Been lurking a while but I want a straight answer on were the casual.

I would rather have five real were the casual conversations than fifty dead matches. Public place and own transport — same rules for were the casual dating as anything else.

I treat were the casual dating like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating. For were the casual dating, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

The honest version of dating apps is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

Grindr

Scruff

Growlr

IsaacL avatar
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 3
#2

Can confirm from the were the casual side of things.

Most dating apps complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

Anyone selling certainty about were the casual is selling something.

I stopped chasing the were the casual dating shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

datebound.site — comes up a lot in these threads

datedesire.online — comes up a lot in these threads

Worth putting alongside the usual suspects — Grindr Scruff Growlr Jack'd Recon. First message inside a day, or were the casual stops mattering because they've moved on.

This is were the casual dating apps as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Lucas Jones avatar
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 2
#3

@IsaacL that held for dating apps a year ago, less so now from what I can tell.

For anything in the were the casual bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions.

The were the casual dating thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

My were the casual dating results came from a fairly narrow age filter, for what that's worth.

HarperWest avatar
Joined: Sep 2020
Posts: 1
#4

Seconding this — were the casual dating matched what I saw over about six months.

Expect were the casual dating apps to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

Once I set were the casual dating up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

Still figuring were the casual dating out myself, so no strong conclusion yet.

MarcusT avatar
Joined: Jun 2018
Posts: 1
#5

Respectfully, were the casual hasn't been my experience at all.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during were the casual dating apps is a bad sign every time. I'd point you toward Datelink for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Stella Collins avatar
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 2
#6

@MarcusT the dating apps logic breaks down as soon as the pool gets small.

The were the casual dating advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

MarkD avatar
Joined: Mar 2025
Posts: 1
#7

Disagree — were the casual dating is the thing that cost me the most time.

Density beats features every time with were the casual dating apps — a smaller local pool is worth more. I'd point you toward Luvdate for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

This is were the casual dating as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Happy to be corrected on were the casual dating apps if someone has better data.

Someone mentioned DateWander's free tier to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

ConnorW avatar
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 1
#8

Seconding this — dating apps matched what I saw over about six months.

Reading the room matters more in were the casual dating apps than any setting you can toggle.

Jackson White avatar
Joined: Mar 2018
Posts: 1
#9

Broadly agree on were the casual dating apps, with one caveat.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the were the casual timeline in half. I'd point you toward Ezhookups for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Small sample on my end for were the casual dating, so weight that accordingly.

Amelia Scott avatar
Joined: Feb 2017
Posts: 2
#10

@HarperWest i think the dating apps claim is overstated, for reasons below.

If were the casual dating feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Would be interested if were the casual has changed since I last looked.

Grace Wright avatar
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 1
#11

@MarkD well put; were the casual dating apps is the part most guides skip over.

Two friends had opposite were the casual dating apps outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully. ezhookups.online gets decent mentions in threads covering this.

I ended up on SoulDate's app for exactly this reason.

browsing TurnDate is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free