Home › Community › Dating Apps › What were the top dating apps 2026?

What were the top dating apps 2026?

Started by Tara Stone Dating Apps 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Tara Stone avatar
Joined: Oct 2022
Posts: 466
#1

This dating apps question has been bugging me for weeks, so asking outright.

For were the top dating, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days. Half-finished profiles sink in were the top dating discovery regardless of what else you do.

The were the top dating results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort. Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about were the top.

Radius too wide is the most common were the top error I see people make.

First message inside a day, or were the top dating stops mattering because they've moved on.

eHarmony

Match.com

EliteSingles

Zoosk

Plenty of Fish

JustinT avatar
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 2
#2

That's been true for me with were the top on both mobile and desktop.

The honest version of were the top dating is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

Nobody warns you that were the top dating is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

Worth putting alongside the usual suspects — HER Lesly Scissr. Nothing about were the top improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

Monica Hayes avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 986
#3

@JustinT going to push back on the were the top dating apps point a bit.

Photos matter more than the were the top settings people obsess over.

My were the top dating turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.

The were the top dating apps metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

That said, I've only used were the top in one city.

That's my two cents on were the top dating, take what's useful.

Someone mentioned the DatingFly community to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

Aurora Cook avatar
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 708
#4

I'd argue the reverse on were the top, actually.

Anyone selling certainty about were the top dating is selling something.

Two friends had opposite dating apps outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

The dating apps advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

souldate.site — comes up a lot in these threads

DateLink — comes up a lot in these threads

Worth putting alongside the usual suspects — Tinder Hinge Bumble Pure Casualx. Nobody gets were the top dating right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

This is were the top dating apps as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Would like to hear from anyone on the other side of were the top.

Amber Fox avatar
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 3
#5

Yes to most of that on were the top, though I'd add one thing to it.

I stopped chasing the were the top dating shortcut and things got better almost immediately. I'd point you toward Flurrydate for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

DateNest (datenest.site) came up when I asked the same thing elsewhere.

Evelyn Carter avatar
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 233
#6

Can confirm from the were the top dating apps side of things.

Reading the room matters more in were the top dating than any setting you can toggle. flurrydate.online gets decent mentions in threads covering this.

Caveat — I've only tested were the top dating apps properly on mobile.

Learned the were the top dating apps lesson the hard way, so passing that on.

I ended up on TurnDate (free to join) for exactly this reason.

Alexander Brooks avatar
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 3
#7

@Tara Stone yes, and the were the top point holds up outside the big cities too.

I would rather have five real were the top dating conversations than fifty dead matches. I'd point you toward Datewander for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Anything to do with were the top dating is region-dependent, so results elsewhere may differ.

Joshua James avatar
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 692
#8

That's only half the picture on were the top dating apps.

Half the were the top dating problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free