Home › Community › Free Dating › Where is the best place for 100 free online dating?

Where is the best place for 100 free online dating?

Started by SophieR Free Dating 8 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
SophieR avatar
Joined: Apr 2021
Posts: 1
#1

Long-time reader, first proper post, and it's about the best place for 100.

The honest version of the best place is that it takes longer than anyone admits. The the best place metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

Nothing about the best place improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster. Expect the best place to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during the best place is a bad sign every time.

The dating apps filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

OkCupid

Match.com

eHarmony

Plenty of Fish

Zoosk

GraceOnline avatar
Joined: Dec 2024
Posts: 2
#2

Agree, and I'd say the best place matters more now than it did a year ago.

Nobody warns you that the best place for 100 is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

Public place and own transport — same rules for the best place as anything else.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — Grindr Scruff Jack'd Hornet Recon. Anyone selling certainty about the best place is selling something.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Datescout — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

I ended up on DateScout for exactly this reason.

Noah Williams avatar
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 1
#3

Everyone repeats that about the best place and I've never seen evidence for it.

I stopped chasing the the best place for 100 shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Most the best place complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — Grindr Scruff Growlr Jack'd. The the best place advice that actually worked was the least exciting version of it.

I could be wrong about dating apps, happy to be shown otherwise.

If anyone has a counter-example on the best place I'd genuinely like it.

ChrisM avatar
Joined: May 2017
Posts: 2
#4

@Noah Williams exactly this — the best place for 100 works the way you're describing.

Once I set the best place for 100 up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

Learned the the best place lesson the hard way, so passing that on.

MarkD avatar
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 1
#5

@ChrisM agreed, and the best place for 100 is more obvious once you've used it a while.

Density beats features every time with the best place — a smaller local pool is worth more.

I treat the best place like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating.

Diana Lane avatar
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 2
#6

Well put; the best place is the part most guides skip over.

Half the the best place for 100 problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Two friends had opposite the best place outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — HER Lesly Scissr. I would rather have five real the best place conversations than fifty dead matches.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Luvdate — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

I could be wrong about the best place for 100, happy to be shown otherwise.

NathanP avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 3
#7

@MarkD right on the best place, though it took me longer to work that out.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in the best place and get ignored. DateNest has been mentioned a fair bit in similar discussions.

Someone mentioned over on DateBound to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

Hazel Rivera avatar
Joined: Aug 2024
Posts: 2
#8

@Diana Lane yes, and the dating apps point holds up outside the big cities too.

Half-finished profiles sink in the best place for 100 discovery regardless of what else you do.

First message inside a day, or the best place for 100 stops mattering because they've moved on.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — Bumble Hinge Tinder Grindr. Nobody gets the best place right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

Caveat — I've only tested the best place properly on mobile.

Probably not the answer you wanted on the best place, but it's honest.

Someone mentioned DateNest to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

MikeW avatar
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 2
#9

Hard disagree on the best place for 100.

Free tiers handle the best place better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me.

With the best place, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Datenest — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

DateBie's app is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free