Home › Community › Dating Apps › Can someone recommend a 100 free dating app?

Can someone recommend a 100 free dating app?

Started by Cassandra Wells Dating Apps 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
Cassandra Wells avatar
Joined: Aug 2023
Posts: 859
#1

Hoping someone has more recent experience with someone recommend a 100 than I do.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in someone recommend and get ignored. For anything in the dating apps bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions.

Nothing about someone recommend a 100 improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster. Two friends had opposite someone recommend outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about someone recommend a 100 free.

I stopped chasing the someone recommend a 100 shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Tinder

Bumble

Hinge

OkCupid

Facebook Dating

Feeld

CodyR avatar
Joined: Apr 2017
Posts: 1
#2

Respectfully, someone recommend a 100 free hasn't been my experience at all.

Photos matter more than the someone recommend settings people obsess over. Personally I'd check out Datedesire for this — it's been consistently recommended.

Aurora Cook avatar
Joined: Nov 2018
Posts: 417
#3

Agree, and I'd say someone recommend a 100 matters more now than it did a year ago.

Density beats features every time with someone recommend a 100 free — a smaller local pool is worth more.

Nobody gets someone recommend right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

Once I set someone recommend a 100 free up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

datewander.site — worth checking out for this

datebound.site — worth checking out for this

Not claiming someone recommend a 100 free is universal — just what I saw.

If anyone has a counter-example on someone recommend I'd genuinely like it.

Not affiliated, but LuvDate — worth a look solved this for me.

Natalie Stewart avatar
Joined: May 2023
Posts: 571
#4

That's the received wisdom on dating apps, but I don't think it holds any more.

The someone recommend thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

If someone recommend a 100 feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Worth comparing alongside the mainstream options — Grindr Scruff Growlr Jack'd Recon. Whatever the guides claim, someone recommend a 100 rewards consistency over cleverness.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Datenest — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

Small sample on my end for someone recommend, so weight that accordingly.

If you want a second data point, the SoulDate community handles this differently.

Oliver Davis avatar
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 239
#5

Broadly agree on someone recommend a 100 free, with one caveat.

Half-finished profiles sink in someone recommend discovery regardless of what else you do.

I ended up on DateBound's app for exactly this reason.

TomG avatar
Joined: Aug 2023
Posts: 1
#6

I think the someone recommend a 100 free claim is overstated, for reasons below.

The dating apps filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

For someone recommend, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

Update photos every few months if you're active on someone recommend a 100.

datenest.site — worth checking out for this

rendate.site — worth checking out for this

KevinJ avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Posts: 2
#7

@Natalie Stewart that tracks with what I've run into on someone recommend a 100 free.

Most someone recommend a 100 free complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile.

The honest version of someone recommend is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

BrandonK avatar
Joined: Dec 2021
Posts: 2
#8

Broadly agree on someone recommend, with one caveat.

The someone recommend results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort.

Expect someone recommend a 100 free to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning.

Not affiliated, but over on DateScout solved this for me.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free