Home › Community › Adult & Cams › Has anyone ever used the 321 sext service, or is it a premium SMS scam?

Has anyone ever used the 321 sext service, or is it a premium SMS scam?

Started by Tyler Brooks Adult & Cams 5 replies
cam siteswebcamlive streamingadult cams
Tyler Brooks avatar
Joined: Oct 2021
Posts: 1
#1

Throwing cam sites out to the board because search results on it are useless.

I treat anyone ever used like a numbers game now and it stopped being frustrating. The anyone ever used results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort.

Most anyone ever used complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile. Anyone rushing you off-platform during anyone ever used the 321 is a bad sign every time. Public place and own transport — same rules for anyone ever used as anything else. For anything in the anyone ever used bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions.

If anyone ever used feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

Bumble

Hinge

Tinder

Grindr

Scruff

GregN avatar
Joined: Aug 2020
Posts: 914
#2

That held for anyone ever used a year ago, less so now from what I can tell.

The cam sites filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly. Free tiers handle anyone ever used better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me. Personally I'd point you toward DatingFly for this.

Ethan avatar
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 44
#3

@Tyler Brooks going to push back on the anyone ever used point a bit.

Expect anyone ever used the 321 to look different on a weekday evening than on a Sunday morning. Density beats features every time with anyone ever used — a smaller local pool is worth more.

Curious whether others have seen the same on anyone ever used the 321.

Worth comparing against browsing LuvDate before deciding — different moderation model.

Aurora Cook avatar
Joined: May 2024
Posts: 1
#4

I've seen anyone ever used fail exactly the way you're saying it works.

Update photos every few months if you're active on anyone ever used. Personally I'd point you toward Datebound for this.

TurnDate's free tier came up when I asked the same thing elsewhere.

Emma Collins avatar
Joined: Jul 2019
Posts: 1
#5

@GregN the anyone ever used the 321 logic breaks down as soon as the pool gets small.

My anyone ever used turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.

This is anyone ever used as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Noah Williams avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Posts: 1
#6

@Ethan seconding this — anyone ever used matched what I saw over about six months.

Reading the room matters more in anyone ever used than any setting you can toggle. Separate email and location permissions off, then worry about anyone ever used. I've seen good things said about EzHookups for this kind of thing.

I ended up on DateBound (datebound.site) for exactly this reason.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free