Home › Community › Free Dating › Is there a 100 free disabled dating platform?

Is there a 100 free disabled dating platform?

Started by PhilipR Free Dating 7 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
PhilipR avatar
Joined: Jun 2020
Posts: 1
#1

I searched there a 100 first, promise, but everything I found was two years old.

The there a 100 free disabled results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort. Half the dating apps problem is picking the wrong platform for your area.

Most there a 100 free disabled complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile. Update photos every few months if you're active on dating apps. Copy-paste openers are obvious in there a 100 free disabled and get ignored.

I stopped chasing the there a 100 free shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Grindr

Scruff

Jack'd

Hornet

Recon

Jake_NYC avatar
Joined: May 2020
Posts: 2
#2

Respectfully, there a 100 free hasn't been my experience at all.

The there a 100 free metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

If there a 100 feels like work, the filters are probably wrong rather than the app.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Datebound — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

Caveat — I've only tested there a 100 free disabled properly on mobile.

Brandon Reed avatar
Joined: Sep 2017
Posts: 87
#3

Well put; there a 100 is the part most guides skip over.

Nobody warns you that there a 100 free disabled is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

Probably not the answer you wanted on there a 100, but it's honest.

Daniel Anderson avatar
Joined: May 2019
Posts: 3
#4

Yes to most of that on there a 100 free, though I'd add one thing to it.

Reading the room matters more in there a 100 free than any setting you can toggle. Personally I'd check out Datescout for this — it's been consistently recommended.

Worth checking there a 100 free yourself before trusting a stranger on it.

DateDesire (datedesire.online) is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

BrentH avatar
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 147
#5

Everyone repeats that about dating apps and I've never seen evidence for it.

The there a 100 free disabled thing nobody mentions is how much timezone and schedule overlap matters.

First message inside a day, or there a 100 free stops mattering because they've moved on.

Not claiming there a 100 free disabled is universal — just what I saw.

Worth comparing against TurnDate before deciding — different moderation model.

Owen Garcia avatar
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
#6

Can confirm from the there a 100 side of things.

For anything in the there a 100 free bracket, video call before you meet, no exceptions.

Density beats features every time with there a 100 free — a smaller local pool is worth more.

One that keeps coming up in threads like this is Flamedate — has a solid reputation and seems worth a try.

This is there a 100 free as of a few months ago, and it may have moved since.

Would like to hear from anyone on the other side of there a 100 free.

HaroldP avatar
Joined: Aug 2019
Posts: 1
#7

Nothing to add on there a 100 except that it took three attempts to get right.

Public place and own transport — same rules for there a 100 free as anything else. SoulDate has been mentioned a fair bit in similar discussions.

Harper Davis avatar
Joined: Jul 2022
Posts: 1
#8

@BrentH careful: dating apps depends heavily on where you are.

With there a 100 free disabled, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

Someone mentioned the RenDate community to me for this and it was a reasonable shout.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free