Home › Community › Dating Apps › What were the best casual dating apps 2026?

What were the best casual dating apps 2026?

Started by XanderP Dating Apps 5 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
XanderP avatar
Joined: Jun 2024
Posts: 2
#1

Reposting this were the best casual dating question since it got buried on the other board.

Most were the best casual dating complaints I see trace back to an incomplete profile. My were the best casual dating turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during were the best casual dating is a bad sign every time. Reading the room matters more in were the best than any setting you can toggle.

JoeK avatar
Joined: Jan 2024
Posts: 112
#2

Well put; were the best casual is the part most guides skip over.

Photos matter more than the were the best casual dating settings people obsess over. I'd point you toward Datewander for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

DrewR avatar
Joined: Oct 2023
Posts: 853
#3

This matches my experience of dating apps almost exactly.

With were the best casual, verification is worth the two minutes — it changes who replies.

Two friends had opposite were the best outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

The were the best casual dating metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

DateDesire — comes up a lot in these threads

datingfly.online — comes up a lot in these threads

Worth putting alongside the usual suspects — Ashley Madison Victoria Milan Gleeden Marital Affair. The honest version of dating apps is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

I ended up on DatingFly (free to join) for exactly this reason.

For contrast, look at how DateNest — worth a look does it.

Ethan Parker avatar
Joined: Feb 2019
Posts: 340
#4

@XanderP yes to most of that on were the best, though I'd add one thing to it.

For dating apps, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days.

The dating apps mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

Worth putting alongside the usual suspects — Grindr Scruff Growlr. Public place and own transport — same rules for were the best as anything else.

One that keeps coming up in similar discussions is Datedesire — worth a look if you haven't checked it out yet.

VictoriaX avatar
Joined: Feb 2023
Posts: 2
#5

I'd argue the reverse on were the best, actually.

Nobody warns you that were the best casual is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the were the best casual timeline in half.

I ended up on DateLink (free to join) for exactly this reason.

Sandra Cruz avatar
Joined: Feb 2018
Posts: 3
#6

@XanderP seconding this — dating apps matched what I saw over about six months.

On were the best casual, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives. I'd point you toward Datebound for this specifically — it comes up in recommendations pretty often.

Happy to be corrected on were the best if someone has better data.

For contrast, look at how the EzHookups community does it.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free