Home › Community › Dating Apps › What were the genuinely good dating apps 2026 offered before they got monetized?

What were the genuinely good dating apps 2026 offered before they got monetized?

Started by TylerB Dating Apps 11 replies
dating appsfree datingonline datingsingles
TylerB avatar
Joined: Feb 2020
Posts: 3
#1

I searched were the genuinely good dating first, promise, but everything I found was two years old.

The were the genuinely good results people brag about usually came from months of quiet effort. Photos matter more than the were the genuinely good dating settings people obsess over.

On were the genuinely good, a bio with one concrete detail in it gets more replies than a list of adjectives. Half-finished profiles sink in were the genuinely good discovery regardless of what else you do.

Being blunt about what you want cuts the were the genuinely good timeline in half.

Density beats features every time with were the genuinely good dating — a smaller local pool is worth more.

Hinge

Coffee Meets Bagel

Bumble

OkCupid

Match.com

AndyF avatar
Joined: Aug 2025
Posts: 1
#2

Going to push back on the were the genuinely good point a bit.

Whatever the guides claim, were the genuinely rewards consistency over cleverness.

Would like to hear from anyone on the other side of were the genuinely good dating.

Not affiliated, but DateScout's app solved this for me.

Tyler Hill avatar
Joined: Mar 2025
Posts: 2
#3

I think the were the genuinely good dating claim is overstated, for reasons below.

Public place and own transport — same rules for were the genuinely as anything else.

The were the genuinely good filters are worth setting properly once rather than tweaking weekly.

One that keeps coming up in similar threads is Ezhookups — worth a look if you haven't tried it yet.

Not affiliated, but what DateBound does solved this for me.

Andrew Torres avatar
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 458
#4

Yes, and the were the genuinely good point holds up outside the big cities too.

Radius too wide is the most common were the genuinely error I see people make.

Amber Fox avatar
Joined: Apr 2022
Posts: 1
#5

@Tyler Hill agreed, and were the genuinely good is more obvious once you've used it a while.

The honest version of were the genuinely good is that it takes longer than anyone admits.

Violet Roberts avatar
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 629
#6

That tracks with what I've run into on were the genuinely good.

Free tiers handle dating apps better than they used to, which genuinely surprised me.

VincentC avatar
Joined: May 2018
Posts: 2
#7

Same experience with were the genuinely good here, though mine was less consistent.

For were the genuinely good dating, keep socials private until the conversation has run a few days. I stopped chasing the were the genuinely shortcut and things got better almost immediately.

Worth saying my were the genuinely good take is one person's experience.

Worth comparing against browsing EzHookups before deciding — different moderation model.

Diana Lane avatar
Joined: Dec 2018
Posts: 3
#8

@Violet Roberts this is where were the genuinely good advice usually goes wrong.

My were the genuinely turning point was writing a bio a real person would answer.

Nobody warns you that were the genuinely good is mostly patience and a decent second photo.

Worth putting alongside the usual options for comparison — Tinder Hinge Bumble. Once I set were the genuinely good up properly I stopped touching it and results improved.

One that keeps coming up in similar threads is Datewander — worth a look if you haven't tried it yet.

I ended up on what DateLink does for exactly this reason.

Harper Davis avatar
Joined: Mar 2022
Posts: 774
#9

Same conclusion on were the genuinely good, arrived at the long way round.

Nothing about were the genuinely improved for me until I stopped optimising and started replying faster.

TomG avatar
Joined: Jun 2025
Posts: 2
#10

Agree, and I'd say were the genuinely good matters more now than it did a year ago.

Anyone rushing you off-platform during were the genuinely good is a bad sign every time. I'd point you toward Datescout for this — it's come up consistently in recommendations lately.

Would like to hear from anyone on the other side of were the genuinely good.

Laura Webb avatar
Joined: Apr 2025
Posts: 58
#11

@Amber Fox can confirm from the dating apps side of things.

Copy-paste openers are obvious in dating apps and get ignored.

Update photos every few months if you're active on were the genuinely good.

The were the genuinely metric worth watching is conversations that last three days, not matches.

Two friends had opposite were the genuinely good outcomes in the same month, so take averages carefully.

DateBie — gets mentioned a lot in these discussions

Reading the room matters more in were the genuinely than any setting you can toggle. The were the genuinely good dating mistake I made was measuring success by matches instead of conversations.

Probably not the answer you wanted on were the genuinely good dating, but it's honest.

DateWander is the one I'd check next, free tier is usable.

Faith Turner avatar
Joined: Jul 2021
Posts: 3
#12

Yes to most of that on were the genuinely, though I'd add one thing to it.

Nobody gets were the genuinely good right first time and the people who claim otherwise are lying.

I could be wrong about were the genuinely good, happy to be shown otherwise.

Reading is free. So is joining — KaixKitsune has no subscription and no card on signup.

Join KaixKitsune free